Key benefits of Think Clear
Relieves congestion to help prevent breathing problems.
Menthol and Eucalyptus
Contains soothing and natural decongestants properties.
A natural ingredient for long term immunity support.
Equine breathing supplement, a nutritional approach to aiding the prevention of horse breathing problems.
Would you like to help your horse feel clear to breathe?
Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse, yet airborne dust and pollen can present significant challenges. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally by feeding Think Clear. This powerful natural formula helps maintain your horse’s ability to perform and recover whilst being challenged by the stable environment or summer pollen.
Key benefits of Think Clear:
- A combination of natural ingredients ensures Think Clear is suitable for all horses facing respiratory challenges.
- Vitamin A, Zinc and pantothenic acid are essential nutrients for supporting the immune system and airways.
- MSM, helps support the normal anti-inflammatory response in the airways
- Dried herbs such as marshmallow, thyme and garlic, historically used for coughs, help to keep the airways clear.
- Natural antioxidants, bromelain and a blend of soothing essential oils support respiratory health and immunity for healthy lung performance.
All classes of equine, including pregnant mares.
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 2 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 3 scoops
- Ponies: 2 scoops
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
A heaped 25ml scoop contains approximately 15g.
- 1Kg will last one horse 33 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Herbs & spices, methyl sulphonyl methane, cider apple vinegar, garlic
Inno-Scent Garlic Powder
Garlic has recently had some bad press as it has been shown in trials to cause Heinz-body anaemia in horses, and many believe that it can aggravate skin conditions or cause allergies of its own. Inno-scent is a carefully manufactured garlic, which uses garlic extracts to provide all the goodness of a fresh garlic bulb, […]
Copper supplement for horses Copper and selenium are essential trace elements for horses and play a key role when selecting health supplements for foals. Copper and selenium support bone development and muscle health to ensure a great start in terms of growth and performance. Across UK and Irish soils, copper and selenium deficiencies are common – making grass grown on […]
2.5kg - 5kg
Calming supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to help with stress in horses Do you wish your horse would settle, relax and concentrate so that you can work better as a team? The horse is a natural flight animal, which evolved from a time when fast reactions aided a swift escape from danger. However, this can […]