2kg, 5kg, 20kg
£21.15 – £82.95
Key benefits of Think Complete
Helps ensure optimum health and vitality.
Helps prevent acid build up, gut irritation & stress reactions.
Source of Multivitamins
Aids the prevention of vitamin deficiencies.
Horse vitamin and mineral supplement, high spec equine nutrition product.
Shouldn’t your horse’s health, vitality and wellbeing be at the top of your list when you make up his next feed?
Think Complete has been carefully formulated so that every animal, no matter the size or workload will be receiving the correct levels of nutrients when fed at the recommended rate. The granules provide a combination of organic, naturally sourced and chelated minerals to maximise absorption from the gut and ensure these products will be fully utilised throughout the body.
Think Complete Granules allow you to feed your horse accurately, ensuring that he receives the optimum levels of vitamins and minerals to support health and performance. This is a palatable and dust free alternative to powder supplements. The granules are easy to handle, so minimizing waste, and mix in easily with your horse’s usual feed.
Key benefits of Think Complete:
- A full specification of vitamins and minerals to ensure your horse receives the optimum daily quantity to support overall health and performance.
- Higher levels of copper as this is often deficient in UK grazing. Copper is important for the skeletal development of youngstock and an essential nutrient for the support of healthy joints.
- Our unique Devon BankTM herbs to put traditional herbs back into the modern horse’s diet.
- Naturally sourced Omega 3 oils for condition and a glossy coat..
- Essential amino acids, methionine and lysine, which need to be provided in the diet. Important for the synthesis of proteins.
All classes of equine, including youngstock and pregnant mares.
There is no initial loading rate with this product. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Competition/stud horses: 4 scoops
- Horses: 3 scoops
- Ponies: 2 scoops
- Small ponies: 1 scoop
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 25ml scoop contains approximately 22g.
- 2Kg will last one horse 30 days.
- 5Kg will last one horse 76 days.
- 20Kg will last one horse 303 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, dried herbs, oil
8kg, 20kg£29.96 – £63.10
Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites? Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks […]
2kg - 10kg£11.95 – £47.00
Digestive supplement for horses It can be difficult to make sure that your horse is receiving adequate vitamins and minerals especially if less than the manufacturers recommendation of concentrate is fed or your horse is on a forage only diet – this is where a feed balancer comes into play. If the diet is unbalanced […]
Foot Perfect Hoof Supplement
2KG-5KG£28.00 – £56.30
High specification hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care. Do you want to make a stand by accepting nothing but the best when it comes to supporting the quality, strength and growth rate of your horse’s hooves? We have all heard the saying ‘no hoof no horse’ which emphasises the importance of […]