2kg, 5kg, 20kg
£21.15 – £82.95
Key benefits of Think Complete
Helps ensure optimum health and vitality.
Helps prevent acid build up, gut irritation & stress reactions.
Source of Multivitamins
Aids the prevention of vitamin deficiencies.
Horse vitamin and mineral supplement, high spec equine nutrition product.
Shouldn’t your horse’s health, vitality and wellbeing be at the top of your list when you make up his next feed?
Think Complete has been carefully formulated so that every animal, no matter the size or workload will be receiving the correct levels of nutrients when fed at the recommended rate. The granules provide a combination of organic, naturally sourced and chelated minerals to maximise absorption from the gut and ensure these products will be fully utilised throughout the body.
Think Complete Granules allow you to feed your horse accurately, ensuring that he receives the optimum levels of vitamins and minerals to support health and performance. This is a palatable and dust free alternative to powder supplements. The granules are easy to handle, so minimizing waste, and mix in easily with your horse’s usual feed.
Key benefits of Think Complete:
- A full specification of vitamins and minerals to ensure your horse receives the optimum daily quantity to support overall health and performance.
- Higher levels of copper as this is often deficient in UK grazing. Copper is important for the skeletal development of youngstock and an essential nutrient for the support of healthy joints.
- Our unique Devon BankTM herbs to put traditional herbs back into the modern horse’s diet.
- Naturally sourced Omega 3 oils for condition and a glossy coat..
- Essential amino acids, methionine and lysine, which need to be provided in the diet. Important for the synthesis of proteins.
All classes of equine, including youngstock and pregnant mares.
There is no initial loading rate with this product. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Competition/stud horses: 4 scoops
- Horses: 3 scoops
- Ponies: 2 scoops
- Small ponies: 1 scoop
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 25ml scoop contains approximately 22g.
- 2Kg will last one horse 30 days.
- 5Kg will last one horse 76 days.
- 20Kg will last one horse 303 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, dried herbs, oil
Respiratory support for horses in a low sugar lick Respiratory problems in horses can present significant challenges. Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse as airborne dust and pollen can create significant discomfort. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally, helping to keep him breathing clearly with HerbiLIX Airways. […]
Think TLC – NEW SIZE – 5 Litre
Liquid feed for horses This unique liquid feed essential is designed to provide the horse with everything he needs, in one easy to use equine supplement. Unlike other hoof supplements and other breathing supplements for horses, Think TLC covers a wider range of equine health issues. Targeting 4 keys areas of equine health, hoof care, coat […]
1.5kg, 4kg£27.92 – £58.52
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter. Think Mud is a […]