Key benefits of Think Conditioner
Support growth and development of strong, healthy hooves.
Free Flowing Granules
Dust free and easy to feed & adjust as required.
Supports fast & effective resolution of the symptoms.
Cost effective, all-purpose horse supplement to support health and maintenance.
Does your horse need a little extra to keep him looking really well?
Nutritionally much can be done to ensure your horses ‘look well’ and maintain their vitality and sparkle whatever their lifestyle.
A gleaming coat represents the horse’s inner-health, and no amount of grooming will compensate for a poor diet. By adding specific ingredients to your horse’s feeding regime you can be sure that he is in perfect condition throughout the year.
Think Conditioner is designed to keep your horse at the top of his form, with a calm temperament. It is suitable for all horses, and highly recommended when preparing them for competition or sale. It is ideal for topping-up the diet, ensuring that the horse is receiving everything he needs. Packed into a 20kg bucket, these granules are very economic to feed to groups of horses, making this product ideal for studs, yards and riding schools
Key benefits of Think Conditioner:
- Provides a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals to support health and vitality.
- A very generous 9% oil content, rich in essential omega 3 fatty acids for a glossy coat and healthy skin.
- Additional Biotin, a sulphur containing vitamin essential for supporting the growth and development of strong, healthy hooves.
- Increased levels of Vitamin E to maintain a healthy immune system.
All classes of equine, caution for broodmares due to moderate iodine content please contact us for advise.
Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
Feed balancer daily rate:
- Horses: 100g per day (2 scoops)
- Ponies: 50g per day (1 scoop)
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 60ml scoop contains approximately 50g
- 20kg will last five horses 40 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
vitamins, minerals, trace elements, lithothamn, linseed oil, live yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae)