Key benefits of Think Mud
Supports a fast and effective resolution of the symptoms.
Helps prevent acid build up, gut irritation and stress reactions.
Supports the healing process of the skin and hair re-growth.
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement
During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter.
Think Mud is a nutritional supplement, designed to help maintain healthy skin and hair throughout the winter months. By providing specific ingredients such as plant extracts and trace elements it helps to maintain a healthy immune system, to ensure that the body’s natural repair mechanisms are working efficiently. A combination of antioxidant vitamins, concentrated isoflavonoids and yeast extracts work in synergy to provide the horse with everything he needs to maintain skin integrity in muddy conditions.
Key benefits of Think Mud:
- A combination of targeted natural ingredients for the nutritional support of horses susceptible to mud fever
- Phospholipids help to maintain healthy cell membranes.
- Chelated trace elements which are a more bio-available source to ensure optimum absorption.
- MSM a source of bio-available sulphur; an important element in the structure of skin and hair, supporting the integrity of the body’s natural defence against bacteria. MSM also supports the body’s normal anti-inflammatory response.
- Zinc helps to support healthy skin and hair growth.
- Protected probiotic which enables more of the live yeast cells that are ingested by the horse to reach the hindgut, making it much more effective at supporting the health of the digestive system than other strains of yeasts.
- Vitamins C, E and B-carotene, a powerful combination of antioxidant vitamins essential for a healthy immune system.
All horses and ponies who are at risk to the effects of wet and muddy conditions.
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
- Horses: 1 scoops
- Ponies: 1/2 scoop
A 50ml scoop contains approximately 30g.
- 1.5Kg will last one horse 50 days.
- 4Kg will last one horse 133 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Methyl sulphonyl methane, zinc, naturally sourced anti-oxidants.
Analysis: Crude protein 11.7%, crude oil 4.5%, crude fibre 5%, crude ash 17.38%
8kg, 20kg£29.96 – £63.11
Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites? Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks […]
4kg - 9kg£36.75 – £72.05
Would you like to manage and soothe your horse’s skin irritation? Think Itch is a ground-breaking horse skin supplement incorporating the internationally renowned Think Fly formula combined with ingredients which support a healthy immune system and maintain healthy skin. In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, […]
Think Laminitix Granules
Hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care whilst supporting a healthy blood circulation and immunity. Would you like your horse to have healthy hooves throughout the year? Based on the latest research, Think Laminitix provides the best possible nutrition for maintaining circulation, soundness and metabolic equilibrium. As well as providing essential ingredients for healthy […]
Foot Perfect Hoof Supplement
2KG-5KG£32.95 – £66.24
High specification hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care. Do you want to make a stand by accepting nothing but the best when it comes to supporting the quality, strength and growth rate of your horse’s hooves? We have all heard the saying ‘no hoof no horse’ which emphasises the importance of […]