Key benefits of Think Sound
Supports recovery for healthy joints and mobility.
Helps ensure an optimum level of nutrients for health and vitality.
Extremely palatable to encourage optimum intakes
Equine joint supplement, a nutritional approach to supporting stiff joints in horses.
Think Sound is a high specification joint supplement, providing key nutrients that have been specially selected for their quality and efficient absorption rates. These nutrients work in synergy to maintain healthy joints by supporting the recovery process. Think Sound can be fed as an insurance measure for the younger horse or to support veteran horses showing signs of stiffness.
The stresses and strains of work put excess pressure on your horses joints and lead to deterioration of the cartilage. Our new improved formula also contains Hyaluronic Acid as the latest research suggests that this ingredient is of great nutritional importance for the maintenance of healthy joints.
Think Sound also includes important antioxidants extracted from fruits and berries to neutralise the presence of free radicals. Boswellia complements the formula by optimising the body’s ability to remove excess fluid accumulated around stiff joints. Chelated manganese, an essential building block for collagen synthesis, with copper proteinate are essential for long-term support and joint development in young horses.
Key benefits of Think Sound:
- Nutritional maintenance of the musculoskeletal system
- Glucosamine HCl, the most available form of glucosamine, essential for supporting joints that undergo wear and tear.
- Chondroitin Sulphate works in synergy with glucosamine
- MSM to help support normal anti-inflammatory responses, for mobility and comfort with no side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a glycosaminoglycan involved in joint lubrication, helps maintain mobility and flexibility.
- Powerful plant extracts (including grape seed and boswellia), a natural source of anti-oxidants.
- Manganese and copper chelates, essential building blocks of healthy joints and cartilage, chelated for maximum absorption. Important for the support of skeletal development in younger horses.
- Alfalfa based, an extremely palatable and digestible fibre base with a good level of high quality protein providing a source of essential amino acids, the building blocks of body tissues including ligaments which provide stability in joints.
All horses and ponies in work or to provide support during their younger and senior years
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 2 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
- Horses: 1 scoop
- Ponies: 1/2 scoop
A 60ml scoop contains approximately 40g
- 2Kg will last one horse 50 days.
- 4Kg will last one horse 100 days.
- 10Kg will last one horse 250 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Methyl sulphonyl methane, Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin sulphate, Hyaluronic acid
Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites? Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks […]
4kg - 9kg
Would you like to manage and soothe your horse’s skin irritation? Think Itch is a ground-breaking horse skin supplement incorporating the internationally renowned Think Fly formula combined with ingredients which support a healthy immune system and maintain healthy skin. In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, […]
Think Fly Granules
4kg, 8kg, 15kg
Horse fly repellent supplement, a nutritional approach to fly problems in horses. Would you and your horse welcome a stress-free, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance? Nobody likes to see their horse plagued by flies in the summer, when grazing or when working and competing. While biting flies can cause serious discomfort, all flies are […]