Key benefits of HerbiLIX Original
Less than 10% sugar
Kind to the waistline for laminitics.
Extremely palatable to encourage optimum intakes.
Helps ensure optimum health and vitality.
The healthy low sugar lick for horses
HerbiLIX Original is an innovative nutritional lick for horses, which is neither a plain salt block or molassed lick. A unique horse mineral supplement as the formula and manufacturing methods ensure that the product is extremely palatable, whilst only containing less than 8% sugar. As a feed balancer for horses, HerbiLIX Original gives your horse a free access source of vitamins and minerals to top us their diet as and when they need to.
Yeast is included to support condition and a healthy digestive system and Devon Bank™ herbs maintain all round well being. HerbiLIX Orginal helps to stimulate natural trickle feeding and can therefore help relieve boredom whilst stabled, or it is equally suitable for use in the field.
HerbiLIX Original contains no artificial colours or flavours and can safely be given to horses prone to weight gain or laminitis.
Key benefits of HerbiLIX Original:
- Low sugar and low molasses formula containing less than 8% sugar, HerbiLIX are non sticky and mess free whilst remaining extremely palatable.
- They are kind to the waistline and even safe for laminitics due to the low NSC content.
- Balanced source of vitamin and minerals to support health and vitality.
- Yeast supports a healthy digestive system for horses on grass or forage based diets to help maintain condition.
- Devon BankTM herbs, a blend of healthy herbs to put natural herbage back in the modern horse’s diet.
- Encourages natural trickle feeding, stimulating the horse to eat little and often to help minimize boredom for stabled horses and subsequent stereotypical behaviour such as crib biting.
- NEW 8kg size is more portable and easier to carry
All classes of equine, including youngstock and pregnant mares.
Remove the lid and place in the field or stable. You may remove the handle if you wish.
This is a free access product so intake rates will vary between individuals. Expected intake between 200-500g per day.
Feed balancer daily rate:
- Horses: 1 scoop
- Ponies: 1/2 scoop
Pick me up daily rate:
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 60ml scoop contains approximately 50g
- 2Kg will last one horse 40 days.
- 10Kg will last one horse 200 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
vitamins, minerals, trace elements, lithothamn, linseed oil, live yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Irish Karon Oil
Supporting horse digestive health Digestive supplements for horses help to improve stamina and support the health and wellbeing of an active horse. Low fibre diets are typically fed to horses in training, but this type of feeding regime is not what the horse has evolved to digest. If care is not taken, this type of diet could lead to […]
2kg, 4kg,10kg£33.80 – £125.16
Equine joint supplement, a nutritional approach to supporting stiff joints in horses. Think Sound is a high specification joint supplement, providing key nutrients that have been specially selected for their quality and efficient absorption rates. These nutrients work in synergy to maintain healthy joints by supporting the recovery process. Think Sound can be fed as an […]
Think Fly Granules
4kg, 8kg, 15kg£29.96 – £88.07
Horse fly repellent supplement, a nutritional approach to fly problems in horses. Would you and your horse welcome a stress-free, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance? Nobody likes to see their horse plagued by flies in the summer, when grazing or when working and competing. While biting flies can cause serious discomfort, all flies are […]
Foot Perfect Hoof Supplement
2KG-5KG£32.95 – £66.24
High specification hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care. Do you want to make a stand by accepting nothing but the best when it comes to supporting the quality, strength and growth rate of your horse’s hooves? We have all heard the saying ‘no hoof no horse’ which emphasises the importance of […]