Key benefits of HerbiLIX Airways
Less than 10% Sugar
Kind to the waistline and safe for laminitics.
Relieves congestion to help reduce problems.
Natural support for a healthy respiratory and immune system.
Respiratory support for horses in a low sugar lick
Respiratory problems in horses can present significant challenges. Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse as airborne dust and pollen can create significant discomfort. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally, helping to keep him breathing clearly with HerbiLIX Airways.
The unique formula and manufacturing methods ensure that the product is extremely palatable, whilst containing less than 8% sugar. HerbiLIX Airways contains no artificial colours or flavours and can safely be given to horses prone to weight gain or laminitis.
HerbiLIX Airways is a healthy and convenient lick designed to support the health of the respiratory system. As well as a full complement of vitamins and minerals, HerbiLIX Airways contains powerful ingredients to help maintain a clear respiratory system; when licking the surface the horse will inhale powerful vapours of Eucalyptus and Menthol. Garlic, thyme, liquorice and vitamin C are also included for their nutritional benefits.
Key benefits of HerbiLIX Airways:
- Low sugar and low molasses formula containing less than 8% sugar, HerbiLIX are non sticky and mess free whilst remaining extremely palatable. They are kind to the waist line and even safe for laminitics due to their low NSC content.
- Balanced source of vitamin and minerals ensuring access to a level of vitamins and minerals to support health and vitality.
- Eucalyptus and menthol powerful vapours to support clear airways.
- Garlic, thyme, liquorice and vitamin C, for nutritional support of the respiratory system.
- Devon BankTM herbs, a blend of healthy herbs to put natural herbage back in the modern horse’s diet.
- Encourages natural trickle feeding, helping to minimize boredom for stabled horses and subsequent stereotypical behaviour such as crib biting.
All horses and ponies, including those prone to weight gain an laminitis due to low NSC content.
Remove the lid and place in the field or stable. You may remove the handle if you wish.
This is a free access product so intake rates will vary between individuals. Expected intake between 200-500g per day.
- 8Kg will last one horse between 2 – 6 weeks depending on rate of intake.
HerbiLIX are not within our BETA NOPS accreditation. Our HerbiLIX licks do not include any ingredients which are considered as prohibited substances, nor, to the best of our knowledge have any HerbiLIX licks caused a positive drug test.
vitamins, minerals, trace elements, garlic, eucalyptus, menthol
Analysis: Contains less than 8% sugar (as sucrose).
Respiratory support for horses in a low sugar lick Respiratory problems in horses can present significant challenges. Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse as airborne dust and pollen can create significant discomfort. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally, helping to keep him breathing clearly with HerbiLIX Airways. […]
Think TLC – NEW SIZE – 5 Litre
Liquid feed for horses This unique liquid feed essential is designed to provide the horse with everything he needs, in one easy to use equine supplement. Unlike other hoof supplements and other breathing supplements for horses, Think TLC covers a wider range of equine health issues. Targeting 4 keys areas of equine health, hoof care, coat […]
1.5kg, 4kg£28.18 – £59.29
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter. Think Mud is a […]