Key benefits of Ulcereze
Helps to prevent acid build up, gut irritation & stress reactions.
Natural mineral buffers to support a balanced stomach pH.
Helps to encourage appetite and weight gain.
Equine supplement to maintain gut health and function
The role of digestive supplements for horses is to overcome the shortfalls of their nutritional surroundings. Horses did not evolve to live the restricted and confined lifestyle which has become necessary for intense training. The stress, both physically and mentally, to the performance horse can have deep seated effects to their health and wellbeing.
Ulcereze is a unique feed supplement for horses, designed to maintain a healthy gastric environment. It utilizes a combination of natural acid-absorbing minerals and a patented essential oil compound to support digestive stability and regulation of the gut microbial flora. By helping to maintain the correct pH, despite high starch diets, Ulcereze will help support an optimal intestinal environment and encourage appetite.
Key benefits of Ulcereze:
- Natural mineral buffers, which contain calcium and magnesium to help maintain a balanced pH within the stomach supporting the abscence of repetitive behaviours associated with excess acid in the gut.
- Contains Crina™, a patented essential oil compound proven in trials to support digestive ability in horses by helping to raise caecal pH.
- Live yeast to support gut microbial flora and support an optimal intestinal environment to encourage appetite and weight gain.
- Liquorice, known to help with excess gastric acid secretions and to support the overall health of the digestive environment.
- Contains Devon BankTM herbs, a combination of natural herbs to support gastro-intestinal health and overall well-being
All horses and ponies, at risk to acid accumulation
Feed Guidelines: There is no initial loading rate with this product. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 60ml scoop contains approximately 50g
Days supply: 5.5Kg will last one horse 55 days.
Prohibited substances: This product is BETA NOPS approved and does not contain valerian.
Key ingredients: Lithothamn, live yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried herbs.
Irish Karon Oil
Supporting horse digestive health Digestive supplements for horses help to improve stamina and support the health and wellbeing of an active horse. Low fibre diets are typically fed to horses in training, but this type of feeding regime is not what the horse has evolved to digest. If care is not taken, this type of diet could lead to […]
2kg, 4kg,10kg£33.80 – £125.16
Equine joint supplement, a nutritional approach to supporting stiff joints in horses. Think Sound is a high specification joint supplement, providing key nutrients that have been specially selected for their quality and efficient absorption rates. These nutrients work in synergy to maintain healthy joints by supporting the recovery process. Think Sound can be fed as an […]
Think Fly Granules
4kg, 8kg, 15kg£29.96 – £102.57
Horse fly repellent supplement, a nutritional approach to fly problems in horses. Would you and your horse welcome a stress-free, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance? Nobody likes to see their horse plagued by flies in the summer, when grazing or when working and competing. While biting flies can cause serious discomfort, all flies are […]