Key benefits of Ulcereze
Helps to prevent acid build up, gut irritation & stress reactions.
Natural mineral buffers to support a balanced stomach pH.
Helps to encourage appetite and weight gain.
Equine supplement to maintain gut health and function
The role of digestive supplements for horses is to overcome the shortfalls of their nutritional surroundings. Horses did not evolve to live the restricted and confined lifestyle which has become necessary for intense training. The stress, both physically and mentally, to the performance horse can have deep seated effects to their health and wellbeing.
Ulcereze is a unique feed supplement for horses, designed to maintain a healthy gastric environment. It utilizes a combination of natural acid-absorbing minerals and a patented essential oil compound to support digestive stability and regulation of the gut microbial flora. By helping to maintain the correct pH, despite high starch diets, Ulcereze will help support an optimal intestinal environment and encourage appetite.
Key benefits of Ulcereze:
- Natural mineral buffers, which contain calcium and magnesium to help maintain a balanced pH within the stomach supporting the abscence of repetitive behaviours associated with excess acid in the gut.
- Contains Crina™, a patented essential oil compound proven in trials to support digestive ability in horses by helping to raise caecal pH.
- Live yeast to support gut microbial flora and support an optimal intestinal environment to encourage appetite and weight gain.
- Liquorice, known to help with excess gastric acid secretions and to support the overall health of the digestive environment.
- Contains Devon BankTM herbs, a combination of natural herbs to support gastro-intestinal health and overall well-being
All horses and ponies, at risk to acid accumulation
Feed Guidelines: There is no initial loading rate with this product. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
This can be divided between feeds if preferred. A 60ml scoop contains approximately 50g
Days supply: 5.5Kg will last one horse 55 days.
Prohibited substances: This product is BETA NOPS approved and does not contain valerian.
Key ingredients: Lithothamn, live yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried herbs.
The healthy low sugar lick for horses HerbiLIX Original is an innovative nutritional lick for horses, which is neither a plain salt block or molassed lick. A unique horse mineral supplement as the formula and manufacturing methods ensure that the product is extremely palatable, whilst only containing less than 8% sugar. As a feed balancer for […]
Equine supplement to maintain gut health and function The role of digestive supplements for horses is to overcome the shortfalls of their nutritional surroundings. Horses did not evolve to live the restricted and confined lifestyle which has become necessary for intense training. The stress, both physically and mentally, to the performance horse can have deep seated effects […]
2.5kg - 5kg£22.78 – £38.34
Calming supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to help with stress in horses Do you wish your horse would settle, relax and concentrate so that you can work better as a team? The horse is a natural flight animal, which evolved from a time when fast reactions aided a swift escape from danger. However, this can […]