Key benefits of Think TLC
Natural ingredients to support growth and development of strong, healthy hooves.
Relieves congestion to help prevent breathing problems.
Helps maintain condition and bloom.
Liquid feed for horses
This unique liquid feed essential is designed to provide the horse with everything he needs, in one easy to use equine supplement.
Unlike other hoof supplements and other breathing supplements for horses, Think TLC covers a wider range of equine health issues.
Targeting 4 keys areas of equine health, hoof care, coat condition, breathing and digestion support.
Think TLC is designed to complement the compound feed without the risk of over- supplementation. It is extremely palatable whilst being low in sugar and suitable for every horse or pony.
Key benefits of Think TLC:
- Rich in oil providing a non heating energy source for bloom and condition. A university trial found that horses fed Think TLC showed improved coat shine and skin condition compared to horses who were not fed Think TLC.
- Beneficial levels of chelated zinc and biotin essential nutrients for the growth of strong healthy hooves. A feed trial performed by the University of Plymouth showed increased hoof strength when horses were fed Think TLC.
- Essential oils of aniseed, fenugreek and allicin (garlic) to support the airways and help maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Mint and cinnamon helps to ensure palatability whilst stimulating appetite and maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Think TLC is a palatable, easy to mix liquid feed helping to reduce dustiness of feed and can also be used to help disguise the taste of medication.
All classes of equine, including youngstock and broodmares.
For horses under stress, lacking condition or with poor hoof quality the loading rate should be fed until an improvement is seen. If feeding as a general supplement, choose the maintenance rate. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 290ml
- Ponies: 145ml
- Horses: 145ml
- Ponies: 73ml
- 4Lt will last one horse up to 27 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
soya oil, biotin, zinc, garlic oil, essential oils.
Inno-Scent Garlic Powder
Garlic has recently had some bad press as it has been shown in trials to cause Heinz-body anaemia in horses, and many believe that it can aggravate skin conditions or cause allergies of its own. Inno-scent is a carefully manufactured garlic, which uses garlic extracts to provide all the goodness of a fresh garlic bulb, […]
Copper supplement for horses Copper and selenium are essential trace elements for horses and play a key role when selecting health supplements for foals. Copper and selenium support bone development and muscle health to ensure a great start in terms of growth and performance. Across UK and Irish soils, copper and selenium deficiencies are common – making grass grown on […]
2.5kg - 5kg
Calming supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to help with stress in horses Do you wish your horse would settle, relax and concentrate so that you can work better as a team? The horse is a natural flight animal, which evolved from a time when fast reactions aided a swift escape from danger. However, this can […]