Key benefits of Think TLC
Natural ingredients to support growth and development of strong, healthy hooves.
Relieves congestion to help prevent breathing problems.
Helps maintain condition and bloom.
Liquid feed for horses
This unique liquid feed essential is designed to provide the horse with everything he needs, in one easy to use equine supplement.
Unlike other hoof supplements and other breathing supplements for horses, Think TLC covers a wider range of equine health issues.
Targeting 4 keys areas of equine health, hoof care, coat condition, breathing and digestion support.
Think TLC is designed to complement the compound feed without the risk of over- supplementation. It is extremely palatable whilst being low in sugar and suitable for every horse or pony.
Key benefits of Think TLC:
- Rich in oil providing a non heating energy source for bloom and condition. A university trial found that horses fed Think TLC showed improved coat shine and skin condition compared to horses who were not fed Think TLC.
- Beneficial levels of chelated zinc and biotin essential nutrients for the growth of strong healthy hooves. A feed trial performed by the University of Plymouth showed increased hoof strength when horses were fed Think TLC.
- Essential oils of aniseed, fenugreek and allicin (garlic) to support the airways and help maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Mint and cinnamon helps to ensure palatability whilst stimulating appetite and maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Think TLC is a palatable, easy to mix liquid feed helping to reduce dustiness of feed and can also be used to help disguise the taste of medication.
All classes of equine, including youngstock and broodmares.
For horses under stress, lacking condition or with poor hoof quality the loading rate should be fed until an improvement is seen. If feeding as a general supplement, choose the maintenance rate. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 290ml
- Ponies: 145ml
- Horses: 145ml
- Ponies: 73ml
- 4Lt will last one horse up to 27 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
soya oil, biotin, zinc, garlic oil, essential oils.
8kg, 20kg£35.25 – £74.25
Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites? Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks […]
Respiratory support for horses in a low sugar lick Respiratory problems in horses can present significant challenges. Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse as airborne dust and pollen can create significant discomfort. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally, helping to keep him breathing clearly with HerbiLIX Airways. […]
Liquid feed for horses This unique liquid feed essential is designed to provide the horse with everything he needs, in one easy to use equine supplement. Unlike other hoof supplements and other breathing supplements for horses, Think TLC covers a wider range of equine health issues. Targeting 4 keys areas of equine health, hoof care, coat […]
2kg - 10kg£14.06 – £55.40
Digestive supplement for horses It can be difficult to make sure that your horse is receiving adequate vitamins and minerals especially if less than the manufacturers recommendation of concentrate is fed or your horse is on a forage only diet – this is where a feed balancer comes into play. If the diet is unbalanced […]
1.5kg, 4kg£27.92 – £58.52
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter. Think Mud is a […]
Foot Perfect Hoof Supplement
2KG-5KG£32.95 – £66.24
High specification hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care. Do you want to make a stand by accepting nothing but the best when it comes to supporting the quality, strength and growth rate of your horse’s hooves? We have all heard the saying ‘no hoof no horse’ which emphasises the importance of […]