4kg - 9kg
Key benefits of Think Itch
Reduces fly and midge nuisance with a nutritional approach.
Supports a faster resolution of the symptoms.
Supports healing and promotes hair re-growth.
Would you like to manage and soothe your horse’s skin irritation?
Think Itch is a ground-breaking horse skin supplement incorporating the internationally renowned Think Fly formula combined with ingredients which support a healthy immune system and maintain healthy skin.
In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, premix which targets the immune response and supports skin condition of sensitive horses, aiding the prevention of horse skin irritation.
This complex blend includes trace element chelates, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, with additional Vitamin B3, also know as nicotinamide to keep the skin healthy and comfortable.
Key benefits of Think Itch:
- Fortified with Think Fly which works from the inside to provide a consistent 24 hour deterrent from midges.
- A rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements to support a healthy immune system.
- MSM is a source of sulphur which contributes to the strength of skin and helps support the horse’s normal anti-inflammatory response
- Zinc and linseed oil are also important nutrients for the support of skin condition. Studies have shown linseed oil as beneficial to horses with sensitive skin.
- High levels of nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
- A targeted, palatable formula that may be safely added to any combination of feed or supplements. Containing no molasses making it suitable for the most sensitive of horses.
All horses and ponies who are sensitive to midges.
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 5 scoops
- Ponies: 4 scoop
- Horses: 4 scoops
- Ponies: 3 scoop
A 50ml scoop contains approximately 30g
- 4Kg will last one horse 33 days.
- 9Kg will last one horse 75 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Herbs & Spices, methyl sulphonyl methane, garlic, linseed oil, cider apple vinegar, nicotinic acid
Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites? Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks […]
4kg - 9kg
Would you like to manage and soothe your horse’s skin irritation? Think Itch is a ground-breaking horse skin supplement incorporating the internationally renowned Think Fly formula combined with ingredients which support a healthy immune system and maintain healthy skin. In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, […]
Think Laminitix Granules
Hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care whilst supporting a healthy blood circulation and immunity. Would you like your horse to have healthy hooves throughout the year? Based on the latest research, Think Laminitix provides the best possible nutrition for maintaining circulation, soundness and metabolic equilibrium. As well as providing essential ingredients for healthy […]