4kg - 9kg
Key benefits of Think Itch
Reduces fly and midge nuisance with a nutritional approach.
Supports a faster resolution of the symptoms.
Supports healing and promotes hair re-growth.
Would you like to manage and soothe your horse’s skin irritation?
Think Itch is a ground-breaking horse skin supplement incorporating the internationally renowned Think Fly formula combined with ingredients which support a healthy immune system and maintain healthy skin.
In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, premix which targets the immune response and supports skin condition of sensitive horses, aiding the prevention of horse skin irritation.
This complex blend includes trace element chelates, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, with additional Vitamin B3, also know as nicotinamide to keep the skin healthy and comfortable.
Key benefits of Think Itch:
- Fortified with Think Fly which works from the inside to provide a consistent 24 hour deterrent from midges.
- A rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements to support a healthy immune system.
- MSM is a source of sulphur which contributes to the strength of skin and helps support the horse’s normal anti-inflammatory response
- Zinc and linseed oil are also important nutrients for the support of skin condition. Studies have shown linseed oil as beneficial to horses with sensitive skin.
- High levels of nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
- A targeted, palatable formula that may be safely added to any combination of feed or supplements. Containing no molasses making it suitable for the most sensitive of horses.
All horses and ponies who are sensitive to midges.
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 5 scoops
- Ponies: 4 scoop
- Horses: 4 scoops
- Ponies: 3 scoop
A 50ml scoop contains approximately 30g
- 4Kg will last one horse 33 days.
- 9Kg will last one horse 75 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Herbs & Spices, methyl sulphonyl methane, garlic, linseed oil, cider apple vinegar, nicotinic acid
2kg - 10kg
Digestive supplement for horses It can be difficult to make sure that your horse is receiving adequate vitamins and minerals especially if less than the manufacturers recommendation of concentrate is fed or your horse is on a forage only diet – this is where a feed balancer comes into play. If the diet is unbalanced […]
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter. Think Mud is a […]
Foot Perfect Hoof Supplement
High specification hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care. Do you want to make a stand by accepting nothing but the best when it comes to supporting the quality, strength and growth rate of your horse’s hooves? We have all heard the saying ‘no hoof no horse’ which emphasises the importance of […]