Key benefits of Think Clear
Relieves congestion to help prevent breathing problems.
Menthol and Eucalyptus
Contains soothing and natural decongestants properties.
A natural ingredient for long term immunity support.
Equine breathing supplement, a nutritional approach to aiding the prevention of horse breathing problems.
Would you like to help your horse feel clear to breathe?
Maintaining a healthy respiratory system is crucial for your horse, yet airborne dust and pollen can present significant challenges. Good management practises, such as avoiding dusty hay are paramount, but you can support your horse nutritionally by feeding Think Clear. This powerful natural formula helps maintain your horse’s ability to perform and recover whilst being challenged by the stable environment or summer pollen.
Key benefits of Think Clear:
- A combination of natural ingredients ensures Think Clear is suitable for all horses facing respiratory challenges.
- Vitamin A, Zinc and pantothenic acid are essential nutrients for supporting the immune system and airways.
- MSM, helps support the normal anti-inflammatory response in the airways
- Dried herbs such as marshmallow, thyme and garlic, historically used for coughs, help to keep the airways clear.
- Natural antioxidants, bromelain and a blend of soothing essential oils support respiratory health and immunity for healthy lung performance.
All classes of equine, including pregnant mares.
There is an initial loading rate with this product for the first 2 weeks of feeding. Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required rate over seven days.
- Horses: 3 scoops
- Ponies: 2 scoops
- Horses: 2 scoops
- Ponies: 1 scoop
A heaped 25ml scoop contains approximately 15g.
- 1Kg will last one horse 33 days.
This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Herbs & spices, methyl sulphonyl methane, cider apple vinegar, garlic
2kg - 10kg
Digestive supplement for horses It can be difficult to make sure that your horse is receiving adequate vitamins and minerals especially if less than the manufacturers recommendation of concentrate is fed or your horse is on a forage only diet – this is where a feed balancer comes into play. If the diet is unbalanced […]
Protect your horse’s skin from wet and muddy conditions with a targeted horse skin supplement During the winter, most of us have to endure wet and muddy conditions in which horses do not cope well. This can result in extreme discomfort which becomes difficult to manage throughout the rest of the winter. Think Mud is a […]
Foot Perfect Hoof Supplement
High specification hoof supplement for horses, a nutritional approach to hoof care. Do you want to make a stand by accepting nothing but the best when it comes to supporting the quality, strength and growth rate of your horse’s hooves? We have all heard the saying ‘no hoof no horse’ which emphasises the importance of […]